The Canadian Bandage Shoppe wants you to be completely satisfied with your order. However, we realize that at times, you may receive an item which doesn’t fit or work as expected. Therefore, we will gladly accept returns and exchanges that comply with our return policy. Please carefully read our full Return Policy below before you make a purchase decision or contact us regarding a return or an exchange.
- Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- Items returned must be in their original packaging and in unworn or unused condition.
- Returned items that have original packaging which is damaged, torn or otherwise in non-original condition are subject to a 50% restocking fee, if the return is accepted at all.
- Products that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair and other residue are not returnable nor refundable.
- Custom order items are not returnable.
- Unless the return is being requested due to a manufacturer’s defect or The Canadian Bandage Shoppe’s error in processing the order, original shipping charges are not refundable.
- All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization Number (RA#) before returning. See below on how to obtain an RA# for your requested return.
- Returns must be shipped back to us using appropriate shipping materials. Any damage incurred enroute is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. The filing of any claims with the shipping carrier associated with product damaged during a return is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. We encourage you to use a system that provides you with a tracking # as well as the ability to file a claim in case of damages. Using Regular Mail for your return is done so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any items lost in transit during a return.
- Unless resulting from a mistake made by The Canadian Bandage Shoppe in processing the order, any special promotions received on the original order will be deducted from any amount(s) refunded when a return or exchange is requested, as follows:
- Free shipping – The original outbound shipping charges incurred during a promotion offering Free shipping will be deducted.
- Special discounts or pricing – Discounts or other special offers to original pricing will be deducted.
Bandages and Bandaging Supplies
Due to health reasons, bandages and bandaging supplies are none returnable.
On the rare occasion we consider a returned or exchanged they must be in unworn and unused condition and in the original manufacturer’s packaging. Once opened and unrolled, bandages cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a manufacturer’s defect. Foam and other bandaging supplies that have been cut, torn or otherwise display use cannot be returned.
Books and DVDs
Books or DVDs that have been opened or are out the sealed manufacturer’s packaging materials are not eligible for return or refund.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect all items for any manufacturing defects. Any manufacturers defect found within 10 days should be returned to us for a complete evaluation to be done by the manufacturer. We will contact you when we receive the results from the manufacturer’s evaluation. If found to be defective, we will either replace the item(s) or provide a refund to the original purchase price.
Refused Delivery or Wrong Address
Purchases refused at the time of delivery will be refunded minus shipping charges plus a 20% restocking fee.
Purchases which are returned as undeliverable due to an improper or unrecognizable address provided by the customer can be reshipped at an additional shipping charge to cover the second shipment. If the customer chooses not to have the returned order reshipped, you will be refunded your original purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Requesting a Return
To request a return or an exchange, please call our offices at (306) 757-7173 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RA#. You will be requested to provide the following information: Name, Order/Invoice Number, the part number(s) of the product(s) you are wishing to return or exchange, and a reason for return or exchange. Unfortunately we will be unable to process any returns which are not accompanied with an RA#.
Send all return items, with your RA# noted on the outside of the box to:
The Canadian Bandage Shoppe
2541 Edward St
Regina, SK S4S 0M9